Friday 5 March 2010

The cup


The first thing i do when i reach office is making myself a cup of cereal. Today looking at the cup, sadness rises up. It was 2004, we were given a pair of cups upon our registration of marriage. I have been using it since then. The cup retains in good conditions against time. Our marriage in the other hand, deteriorated slowly.  We didn't share our joy, grief, problems, doubts, future plans or even an article that we read.  We don't discuss but argue. We don't communicate but inform and order.  We live together yet we have different live.  We walk different paths.  The only point of intersections are our daughter. However it is just about Constance. Never about me or him. We been closed our own door to each other. The reason is we have taken it for granted.     

Looking at the cup again, i wonder where and how God lead us....I know that God only guides us, He can't do every thing for us. I know I have to show him how much i love him, how much I want our marriage to be  special that we cherish it. I want three of us as a happy family.

1 comment:

  1. 嗨!Sue,我来你家坐坐了~
    你都用英文来写blog吗?

    ReplyDelete