Thursday 4 March 2010

3/3/10 8 p.m.




3/3/10
After dinner. 8 p.m. Constance, maid and I went to Giant shopping. I bought some groceries. Constance sat on her stroller. When she started to make noise, i didn't know what she wanted. If it is because she wanted to walk by herself, I would not allow. Any way i gave her some sweets. Then she enjoyed herself in her stroller. After paid for the items,  since it was still early, we went to the playground. Constance ran very fast in the playground. My maid is still new. She didn't know how to watch over Constance. She just chased after her.  I wanted to tell her the potential dangers actually is what coming in front of Constance such as kids bumping into her....but she didn't understand.  i must make sure she understand it next trip.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" wmode="transparent">

No comments:

Post a Comment