Wednesday 3 March 2010

I see God's plan now

Religious Myspace Comments
MyNiceProfile.com


When I started to believe in God. I did not know what would I be lead to. Andrew and I are Buddhist. We been praying to Buddha, Guan Yin for many years. Andrew critics Christianity few times too. It seems impossible that Andrew will believe in God. I told my friend, let it be. God will lead me and my husband in His own plan and His own time. I stopped praying to Guan Yin for sometimes. That’s when my daughter had fever and running nose. Her running nose was very serious. Lasted for two weeks. I felt like I am being punished. The punishment fall upon my daughter. I started praying Guan Yin and my daughter recovered from the sickness. I apologized to Guan Yin for my ignorant. Then i let go of my faith.


All these years, Andrew has to pay expensive rent for his shop. So every month, most of his income goes to the rent. I have told him it is unwise to continue doing business in this shop. He worked 7 days a week. No family day for us. In the end of the month, he just managed to earn a living. No savings, EPF, Benefit…it is worst than those promoters in the supermarket or those waitress in the restaurant. He couldn’t listen to my advice. He didn’t bother at all. He is like an ostrich hiding in its hole. So recently, his income is so little that he couldn’t pay our family expenses any more. We are facing financial crisis. At first I felt worried and stressed. Then I realized it is God’s work. He is helping him. By forcing him to make a change. God is leading him. I told him what I think. Surprisingly, he gave me a quick positive response. He said it is true. God has been telling him many times but since he doesn’t believe in God, he didn’t know it. He cried because he feels God is near him.

God didn’t abandon me. Once again I went through my crisis through my faith. If there is no God, from where did I have the aspiration? Isn’t it God’s plan? Andrew called his landlady telling her that he didn’t want to rent the shop any more. She asked Andrew to use half part of the shop and pay half the present rent. That’s the best solution. He will try for two months and see how it goes. Actually it is much better than before.

Some people doesn’t change till he is forced too. I am thankful to God. He has helped Andrew to make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment